Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I've gotten a nokia 5800 yesterday =D

My dad bought me a nokia 5800 as a present for my spm/christmas LOL
And many of you would think its weird cause I haven't even gotten my spm results yet..
Well he always does that..he tend to give it in advance..
Like my sony ericsson walkman phone..it was my pmr/birthday/christmas present LOL
He gave that in advance as well and that was even before I sit for my pmr exam LOL
Anyways I'm still glad to have a new phone but at the same time I will be very pressure when the time comes for me to take my spm results..
*It was suppose to be my present if I get 10A's*

The nokia 5800 have a lot of features that my previous phone does not have =D
It has :

1. wifi!!
(now I can chat with my friends on msn eventhough I'm not at home =D)

2. GPS system
(this is the first time I see the GPS system myself..it was really cool..now I dun have to worry bout getting lost anymore since my sense of direction is really bad LOL)

3. 3G
(not that I use it anyway..but if there's anyone who wants to have a video call with me you may now =) )

4. 3.2 megapixel camera
(so far I'm quite satisfied with the camera..at least it's like 10 times better than my previous phone camera)

5. It comes with a 8gb memory card
(now I could load lots and lots of songs into it and maybe even some videos that I like and take tons of pictures =D *I guess this would sort of please eevy more than me LOL*)

6. It is a touch screen phone
(well it doesn't really matter whether it is a touch screen phone or not but chen ni insist that I get a touch screen phone..according to her we must keep up with the trend LOL)

This is how my phone looks like

Well that's all for now..tomorrow I'm going to queens with my friends =D
haven't seen them for so long especially caryn since she's in china all this time
It's gonna be a fun day tomorrow and I'll be celebrating the new year by attending my cousin's wedding LOL
I'll be wearing my prom dress to the dinner and put on make up
*LOL this is the second time I'm putting on make up..me putting on make up is a rare sight LOL since I don't put them on*
I'll try to post up pics of my cousins and the wedding if I can

P.S I'm updating my blog more often nowadays hehe..ain't that a good thing =D


2 comments:

  1. Traitor! Betray SE, you... Hasn't it always been loyal? Hasn't it always been your direct access from me to you for all those killer Ms Lee questions? WHY OH WHY????

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha..you say until like I use nokia cannot sms you d LOL..at least I'm still a loyal digi user LOL

    ReplyDelete