Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm simply loving 22nd of MARCH 2010!

Well most of you will be wondering, what's so great bout 22nd of march 2010..
This day could be said as one of my greatest day!

Well first of all..
If you guys have seen my facebook status, you would have known that I was worrying bout the date for my moral's mid term..
Today my worry is finally dissolved!
*I wonder if dissolved is the appropriate word? oh well my minds not working right now LOL*
Turns out my exam is on the 16th or 17th of April =D
So now I could go to Singapore in ease
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Secondly,
My exam which is postpone to tomorrow is now postpone again to this thursday
*whoot*
Which means I got more time to study ^^
*actually it just means I got more time to slack LOL*

Third,
MY CAR IS FINALLY HERE!
Actually these few days..a lot of things happened with the negotiation that I was about to give up..
but today my parents drove it home and finally settle the transaction =D
However I don't get to drive it yet..maybe have to wait till Friday cause it is going to be serviced first
Anyways I'm still very very excited bout it ^^

Lastly I just want to say..everything had been running smoothly for me today and I'm very happy and thankful =D





4 comments:

  1. FINALLY! I've been waiting SO SO SO SO long for you to update! Now I know why you're so happy! Haha... I'm very happy myself too, despite some slightly :( moments today. But otherwise, I'm feeling really happy too! By the way, when I come back from KL, drive me around in your new car, k? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, yay and yay for you!!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @esther: haha sure I'll fetch you around.
    @esther and tricia: everytime you guys come back to penang we must definitely go out or else later lose contact D=

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha and im so sorry for not updating my blog xp
    I'm a very lazy person LOL

    ReplyDelete