Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is it too much for me to be happy??

While I was on cloud 9 yesterday..today I dropped back down to earth..
I was so extremely happy that my exam won't clash with my traveling trip but guess what..
The visit that we are suppose to have for moral studies is on the
9TH OF APRIL!!!
During that time I would be in Singapore =.=

But anyways..at least missing the trip and getting a few marks *which i don't know how many D:* deducted is better than missing the mid term exam *which contributes 30 marks @.@*

Guess I'll just have to work harder for my mid term and finals =(
And I have to give a letter to my lecturer..if she accepts my reason then I think marks wont be deducted..
oh well..no use fussing over a spilled milk
*why is this post full of flowery words?? how nice if my mind is full of this flowery words when I was writing my english essay last time LOL*

This taught me a lesson..
never go on a holiday until it is officially term break
LOL

3 comments:

  1. Lols, too bad... Hope she approves your reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..and i call my dad write a letter and surprisingly he is good at crapping as well LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Moral la... Not too bad. Don't worry! :D

    ReplyDelete