Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm back! *but it probably wont last long xD*

okay so its been months maybe since the last time i've update my blog xD
well i'll just give a summary of what happened during this period..
I went to singapore and had the time of my life =D
Universal Studios was awesome and worth going to *although it cost 66 singapore dollar xD*
and getting my spm results might have been the best thing ever LOL
I've got rm200 from our chief minister lim guan eng and also another rm500 just yesterday xD

College was getting more and more fun as I've made new friends =D
My seniors are all very nice and funny people..we would occasionally go gurney when we have free time and also play some badminton during the weekends *although i suck at it*

But they are really nice to me..they even celebrated my birthday when they just know me for like a month or two so I'm really grateful to have met them =D

My mock is over as well =D
and it turn out pretty well
t3 - 86
t4 - 80
t5 - 56/57
*forgotten which one d LOL but im glad that i've pass my t5 paper for the first time =D*

Now is my revision month and so I'm suppose to be revising for my upcoming real exam in june xD
but it seems that im still not motivated to do so xD
*reminder to self..start studying tomoro*

And worst of all I'm having both of my mpw subjects finals on the same day =.=
how unlucky..

oh well thats life =)
will try to update more next time..this was just a short post to revive my blog xDxD

3 comments:

  1. woots! congrats on passing your t5! And the extra RM500! I wish they made it 8A+ instead of 9A+ and above. Then I'd be able to buy some stuff. :P Nah, I'd probably save it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..im putting the money in the bank xD
    but so useless wan..din even print out a cert for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that you did well in your exam! :D:D Go Zian! And glad to hear that college is fun for you. :)

    ReplyDelete