Monday, December 21, 2009

Finally the time has come...

Well I apologise for leaving my blog dead for such a looooooooooooong time..
As you all know I'm a lazy blogger *hehe* and there's nothing interesting happening in my life where people would want to know about..

I suppose some of you will be curious bout the continuation of the title..well it has two..
First is..
"Finally the time has come to revive my always-dead-then-alive-then dead-again blog"
LOL..I'm being lame right now
Anyways..I'll revive my blog with a post bout my outing at gurney today =D
Today I went and finally registered myself for the CAT/ACCA course in PTPL college..
but I'll talk more bout it later =)

Now back to the main point..
There's nothing special bout the outing..
It's still the same LOL
I went out with julia, henry and his friend *which I cant remember his name XD so sorry*
anyways..we also met up with eevy, chery and xing yii at mcd while waiting for julia to come
as usual with eevy there..there will sure be 'photoshoot sessions' LOL
and of course there's no way I could escape from it XD
so we took pictures and chit chat and making jokes while waiting for julia

After julia finally arrive, we went our separate ways *LOL sound like couples berpisah like that*
since eevy, chery and xing yii had already ate so they went shopping whereas me, julia and the 2 boys went to chiak ho liao *eat good food LOL* at winter warmers
The food and drinks are really delicious and surprisingly its at an affordable price =D
Julia kept on reminding us that the drinks that we ordered are worth RM 20
so she kept on calling us to drink so that we can finish it LOL

Since we bought the 5.45 ticket for avatar..we still got plenty of time left before the movie
we were walking around aimlessly..so we went to watson cause henry wanted to buy some toner then we went to bread history to buy bread that my mum asked me to
After that we went to the arcade to play since we had nothing to do
and guess what we met up with chery and the rest there
eevy and xing yii was playing the para para dance machine thingy *im not really sure what it's called*
then julia and henry played the drums thing..julia so unlucky hers got problem..the middle one cannot hit
after that they went to playing ddr or ddx *sorry laa..my knowledge in this field very cetek*

After that we still got about one hour before the movie so we went to mph and we found this book full of names for your future children
and it seriously is funny looking at all the weird weird names and also our names are under which category

And of course Avatar is a really good movie and its so worth it
the storyline is interesting and the graphics are very nice
I love how they do the forest
Its so pretty =)
After the movie it was already 8.30 so we went back home
I intended to finish this post yesterday but failed cause julia rushed me to go play maple XD
*yesterday was my first time playing..I cant believe im actually playing maple*

Now to the second part of the post..
"Finally the time has come for me to move on to the next step in my life..college"

My visit to ptpl college..
After I registered only I found out that my class starts the day after *which is today*
so i was pretty shocked and last night i got a bit of difficulty in sleeping cause i was too nervous
*I hate going to new places especially when I'm alone*
WHY MY COURSE START SO EARLY?!
although I was hoping for it to start but i didn't meant for it to be this early =.=
everyone else is still holiday-ing
while I have to start studying liao
=(
anyways wish me luck =D

P.S actually I could continue bout my first day in college but I think I'll leave that to the next post xD

3 comments:

  1. O.O WOAH. You started college yesterday???? *sniffs* My dear Eeyore, all grown up, *wipes tears* so big already, going to college! *sniffs some more*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! So fast ar! Aiseh... ;-) Post about your first day soon! I want to hear all about it, college student! Muahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @esther haha yea eeyore grow up faster than honey pot..and you sound like a mum LOL..does that mean eeyore's mum is a honey pot 0.0
    @fern well i suppose you haven't on msn for quite long now LOL cz if you had you'd seen my pm LOL..my college life so far wasn't exciting instead its kinda sad LOL..i'll try to post up bout my first week in college asap xD

    ReplyDelete