Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Things are starting to get better..I think LOL

This is my second week in college..and I only had classes for 2 days *whoot*
and now I'm having a long break till tuesday =DDD
Well its still the usual classes and stuff but on monday I've exchanged handphone numbers with the girls in my class..
*but we didn't exactly start talking either LOL*
Then on tuesday we had to go there half an hour earlier to discuss about the upcoming christmas party on the 5th of january..
My class will be mixing with the ACCA class and CIMA class and work as a group..
We have to decorate the class and make a christmas tree out of recyclable materials..
I have no idea how its going to be but I'll take a picture of it and show it to you guys =)
You could say I've gotten a little closer to them on that day..
We started talking a little and I even played cho dai ti (big 2) with the guys LOL
They even invite me to watch sherlock holmes with them after class that day but since its on such short notice I have to decline and also since I'll be watching with chen ni and the rest on new year's eve
So I suppose you could say I'm starting to get along with them so I hope it'll get better and have fun on the christmas event =D

I'll try to post up bout the event and if can I'll put in some pics as well
This is a short post since I only have classes for 2 days LOL
Just to let you guys know I'm getting better and I'm really happy and feel really loved seeing all of you comforting me =D
So before I end this post..I would like to say
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND ALSO FOR BEING MY FRIEND! ^.^

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, welcome... LOL. Good to see that you're socializing. But careful you know, don't get terpengaruh by bad company- we can't have our kuai Shu Zian turning bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha don't worry I won't..and I'm still in penang so my parents will be watching me..it will be hard for me to turn bad LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! that's great that you've finally gotten closer to them. don't worry it will get much better after that. xD but right now, i am super nervous for my work on monday too! i'm gonna be sooo lonely myself. wish me luck! :D

    ReplyDelete