Saturday, December 26, 2009

First week in college..

Well time seems so fly ever since i started college..
and I've already spent a week there..sort of LOL
I started my first day on the 22nd of december..
and of course i was pretty nervous..I had a hard time sleeping the night before..
I really dislike going to new places and knowing new people cause I'm afraid I couldn't fit in..
My first class starts at 11am but since I have to settle the fees and everything I went there earlier..
Nothing much happened on the first day though..it was mostly "ice breaking" sessions between the students and the lecturers..
My lecturers were nice and I made 2 friends on that day..
One was a year older than me whereas another was from penang chinese girls school..
The first day was mostly briefing bout what the course I'm taking was about and the chapters that we are going to study..
I also found out that I had 9 papers to sit and each paper had a textbook =0
so that means I will have 9 textbooks @.@
and each of them wasn't thin..they were like our longman accounts book
Since several of my classes haven't start yet till the 4th of january
so for now my classes start from 11 till 3pm
So that's pretty much what happened on my first day..it wasn't that bad and I even made friends so I thought maybe it wouldn't be that bad after all..

But on the second day..one of the friends that I just gotten to know had to change her course..
she could be said as my only companion during lunch break..
although class was still okay cause i still got another friend to accompany me..
but unfortunately I could not say the same during lunch breaks..
she live nearby so she went home during lunch breaks..
thus leaving me alone..
things were kinda scary for me cause I seriously hate to be alone when everyone else are like in a group of friends chitchatting happily..
everyone at the canteen had at least a friend with them where I sat alone at a table eating my lunch..
it was really weird and awkward
so I would finish my lunch as fast as I can and then spend the rest of the time in the library..looking at stuff that I don't even understand..
LOL sorry ya my post so far had been so emo..
Well can't help it..I'm am lonely at college..
and nowadays I started thinking bout my life at cgl and my friends there..
how I always mixed with a bunch of friends during recess..chitchatting and gossiping..
how I missed those times..sometimes I get emotional thinking back bout all those memories LOL

Oh yea..did i mention my class only have 9 students including me LOL
its a really small class and mostly are girls..only 3 of them are guys
*but no cute guys LOL..apparently alot of ppl are more interested in that LOL*
Well on the third day..nothing much happen..it pretty much is the same as the second day..
but on the third day..lessons start to go on and I even had homework to do and I have to study because my lecturer wants to give a short "test" on monday..
*and I still haven't study xD*
During this week I only attended class for 3 days cause on friday is christmas so it's a holiday =D

I know it's only been a week *3 days to be exact* so I hope I could get along with my coursemates better as time goes by..
and maybe..hopefully..find someone to have lunch with LOL
I would like to thank all those that was concern bout me after seeing my pm on msn
I'm really touched and I'm also glad to know that I still have all those friends who will be there to comfort me, hear my complains and of course give me support =)
With this I will hang in there and I think I would still be able to hang in there even if *touch wood LOL* I will be lonely maybe for the whole year or even worst until I graduate
*really hope that doesn't happen*
but if that really happened I'll remember julia's advice..
spend all my time in studying and pawn all of them LOL
of course I would work hard to gain the best results so I could make me and my parents proud..
but mostly so maybe I could be more outstanding when I'm searching for a job LOL

Well that's my first week in college..and maybe I'll post bout my second week there to let you guys know how I'm doing in college =D
I'm sure you guys are all curious LOL since I'm the earliest among all of you to attend college =D

3 comments:

  1. OIIIII!!!! College girl already, eh? Don't worry, you're so nice, you'll have tons of friends soon! :P Wish I could accompany you there seeing that you're so lonely... But then again- 9 textbooks???? ALL ABOUT ACCOUNTS?? I will die, I tell you. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on surviving your first week in college! Haha. Don't worry about it, beginnings are always like that. I've lost count of days I felt exactly the same way you did whenever in a new environment. Sooner or later, you will be chatting non stop with your fellow coursemates, like CGL times. Mana tau, maybe you'll forget all of us ledi loh. LOL! ;-) All the best, Zian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks you guys..I feel so loved =D
    and dun worry I won't forget you guys and the times we had in school as well as in miss lee's tuition..speaking of miss lee I dunno where she go..everytime call her either no one picks up the phone or the person say she's not back..at first say she'll be back in 2 days then now by the end of the week..haiz i still haven't confirm for my bro yet haiz..

    ReplyDelete