Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm taking my undang exam tomorrow.

As you can see from the title of this post, I'm going to be one step closer to getting my driver's license.
Sometimes I can't believe that time passed so fast. Now I'm already 17, going to sit for my SPM and drive. I can't exactly imagine myself doing that though. I even feel weird seeing my friends drive cause usually adults are the one driving.
Next year we will be 18 *yes! can finally go to all those 18PL movies xD*
And all of us will be separated =(
Most of us had been in the same class since standard 6..its going to be sad to see each other leave.
Well I'll be stuck in Form 6 so if any of you going to Form 6 and enrolling in PFS *which is the school which I would most probably enroll in since my brother is there*
I'll still be able to see you =D
Now I'm trying out the questions that would be ask during the undang exam. Soooo many questions!! 500 all together @.@
I realised most of the answers seems to be D.
Hopefully I'll pass the exam..it seems like a lot of people pass. It will be so embarrassing if I failed my undang.
Well I better stop slacking and get back to studying..CHEM QUIZ IS NEXT WEEK!!!
It is next week and I still didn't have any progress..haiz
A reminder to myself:
MUST NOT BE LAZY. GO STUDY.
P.S I seriously don't feel like going to BM tuition..

2 comments:

  1. Hey... Haha, you're probably taking undang right now. my time is still far away, because I'm a 6 months younger than you. That's half a year. WOW. You're half a year older than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa..i didn't realise that you were tht much younger than me LOL

    ReplyDelete