Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Specially Dedicated To My Mum!

Tomorrow which is the 19th of March is my mum's birthday
However tomorrow i'm goin out to gurney to celebrate carmen's birthday so i'm posting this today.
*feel kinda bad for not staying at home on my mum's b'day*


Happy Birthday Mum!!
I'll always love you!


Today we went to waterfall hotel for lunch. At first i was so blur so i asked my mum
"Why are we suddenly going out for lunch?"
She replied, "Aiyo don't you know wat occasion it is?"
Then it hit me..tomorrow is my mum's b'day =O
But at least i'm better than my bro
He answered, "Ohh..its dad's b'day!"
*WTH! btw my brother is very blur..he couldn't remember any of our b'day except his own. He always confuses all our b'days..haiz*




I had black pepper chicken whereas my bro had another kind of chicken chop.
*cant remember the name*
He was so greedy. We decided to cut a piece from each plate so that we could try different types of dishes but he said, "You can take the vege but dun take the chicken."
LOL!! He was like so afraid that we would take all the chicken.


After finishing I realised i dun hav any photos with my mum.
*we are not that fond of taking photos..i guess i got that trait from her*
So i use my phone camera and snap a few you put on this post.


Here are the pics..enjoy =)











P.S. Sorry for the poor picture quality..my phone camera sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment