Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm participating in the dublin essay writing competition! *i cant even believe it myself*

I cant believe im actually participating in an essay writing competition!
seriously, i've never participated in an essay writing competition before..
*mainly because i was lazy..hehe*
However this time i dunno wat came over me..
well actually i do..
I join the competition for the marks
*its kebangsaan or antarabangsa okay..19 marks leh*
and i also joined the thing because i got persuaded by dear chen ni
*im just so easily persuaded..haiz..sometimes its not such a good thing*
so here i am busy cracking my brain for ideas to write the essay
the purpose of this post was actually to inform you guys that i wont be having a new post till i finished my essay
*the deadlines on tuesday..OMG!*
the next post will be about BIRTHDAY PARTIES!!
i've attended 3 during the holiday week so i'll be posting about all three of them together in the upcoming post
*be sure to anticipate it..as usual there's lots of pics and the b'day girls are all looking pretty for their spotlight =)*
got to go for now..hav to continue my essay..wish me luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment