Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I drove a car for the first time in my life

Today me and julia went for our practical course..to be honest I was kinda nervous cause its my first time actually driving the car.
Throughout the whole thing..I think I mati enjin for like 5-6 times LOL..worst part is..I didn't mati enjin at the slope or when I was doing the 3 pointer turn..but I actually mati enjin during the way from one part of the course to another..lame right i know.

Today I learnt how to go up a slope and stop there, side parking and 3 pointer turning..to me I think the 3 pointer turning is the easiest except i messed it up one time cause i forgot the switch the gear..
As for side parking..I dunno take how long to actually remember the method to do it..I keep on getting confused on which way I should turn the steering LOL..I think my instructor got annoyed during the first few times cause i just cant seem to remember =(
The slope part was kinda scary..and so pek chek..my right mirror is suppose to be aligned with the first right pole..but i just can't stop at the pole..i always stop after the pole =.=
But luckily i do not have problem going down the slope..although it was kinda scary..I also tend to accelerate too much when i go down the slope..the uncle keep telling me that I'm putting too much fuel *means accelerate too much*
so now I still fail the slope part =(

Julia's driving was not bad..I mostly see her alone doing the side parking and 3 pointer turning..driving wasn't as exciting as i think but it was a good experience..except the part where my arms are so painful and my hands are all red..the steering is damn hard to turn..especially when doing the side parking and 3 pointer turning cause in order to do that I have to always turn the steering until it is finish..imagine how many rounds i have to turn just to reverse left or right..even when moving out also i have to turn it until it is finish..

My instructor wasn't eevy's uncle but he wasn't that bad..he is actually quite nice..he speaks to me in mandarin but at least i could understand so its okay..later on he change to hokkien..i guess he realised that my mandarin isn't that strong LOL
He keeps asking me whether is my leg sui *tired* but actually my hands hurt more than my leg..
I guess I become very mong cha cha when it comes to driving..when we are about to finish..the rain started pouring heavily then he call me to wind up the window..instead i wind it the other way cause i was paying attention to the front..after that I'm suppose to go to the office but almost went into the wrong room..so embarrassing =.=

Anyways I'm sort of looking forward to my next driving lesson although that means hurting my hand again LOL

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Mati enjin 5-6 times? Hahahaha... don't worry, you'll get your chance to laugh at me next year, that is, if I'm as bad at driving as I think I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I'm sure you'll drive better than me..I'm very blur in driving XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this article Hahha i had a writing in my class about this title ...

    ReplyDelete