Monday, April 27, 2009

I CAN'T GET MYSELF TO STUDY SEJARAH!!

I bet a lot of you guys are facing the similar problem as me..
oh well, what to do..sejarah is just so plain boring..
I tried studying sejarah a while ago and started feeling sleepy when i was reading bout mesopotamia..
I feel so sleepy and really wanted to take a nap..
but i do not have the courage to..wanna know why..
At school today, we had free period for sejarah cause our teacher was not there. So julia and sue yin started telling us the story bout the movie Coming Soon. It was sooo damn freaky. I was having goosebumps when hearing their story. But some part was kinda funny though, thanks to sue yin's expressions LOL.
Anyways now i don't dare to go to sleep..cause if i sleep now I'm afraid that later at night I cant sleep..so now im trying to keep myself tired so I'll just go straight to dreamland at night =)
However, there's another problem..I CAN'T STUDY SEJARAH!!
My eyes are failing me..its just so damn boring XD
Any advice on how to stay awake while studying sejarah??
Eevy!! How did you do it??
You managed to finish the Form 5 part for sejarah!! OMG and i still stuck at mesopotamia!!
*emo-ing*
Soooo much to study!! Its less than 20 days till our mid-term..
and yet here I am in front of the computer blogging and surfing the net..*sigh*
well thats all for now..im goin to attempt to study sejarah again..
P.S I still haven't touch miss lee homework..*once again sigh and emo*

No comments:

Post a Comment